We are currently seeking talented embedded SW developers to our cozy 50-person office near Tampere centrum and our headquarters in Oulu. In this position you will get challenging tasks in our embedded SW projects. You will co-operate with other software and hardware developers, so good team playing and communication skills are needed.
To be a successful in this position, you must have significant experience in developing robust and highly-reliable embedded software for industrial applications using C/C++ and have knowledge of development on real time operating systems (RTOS).
- Embedded RTOS SW development
- Troubleshooting and (unit) testing
- Participate in setting/negotiation of projects technical requirements
- Driver integration/design e.g. for different kinds of sensors
- Collaborating with customer software team, as well as project management
- At least 3 years of embedded SW development experience
- Experience HW related development, peripherals, drivers etc.
- Familiarity developing on top-of some real time operating system (RTOS) such as FreeRTOS, RTX and development tools (Git, KEIL, IAR, GCC etc.)
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Capability to team work in agile/lean projects (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Send your application today, we will start interviewing potential candidates already before the last day to apply.