We are continuously looking for more embedded Linux developers – many have already joined Bittium, but as we all know a Finnish IT company’s quest for Linux gurus is never-ending. As a Linux developer at Bittium you have many intriguing possibilities to choose from, for example you could be responsible for the low-level software development in embedded Linux environment in an IoT Device, Medical or Network project. Your assignments can relate to our own product development or you might be working in close connection with one of our domestic or international customers. Your experience and own interests will be taken into consideration when choosing projects.
What you need for the job in general:
- A strong technical background
- Software development experience in C/C++ and recent development experience in embedded Linux environments
- Understanding of Linux system architecture and components (kernel / user space)
- Tools such as GIT, Jenking, Gerrit, GDB or HW debugging (JTAG) are familiar to you
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Good interpersonal skills and team player attitude will fit you well into our crew and healthy enthusiasm for the craft will make you feel like a long lost member of our family. Send your application already today; we’re contacting potential candidates even before the end of apply period.