If you ask a person what is best in their work at Bittium, almost everyone says ”the work is very versatile”. This means, that the projects and ventures are very versatile but also, that the way of work is rich and fluent. Here you can put your heart into your work, work with a great team in progressing pace and you can feel proud of what you have accomplished. Those individuals, who tend to look outside the box, think a bit bigger and are eager to get their voices and ideas heard seem to thrive here at Bittium. The hard core of our business is our staff’s skill and enthusiasm to create something new. We also have modern and functional workspaces, ergonomics in order and the right tools. We offer great benefits and common events where people can get to know each other. We are a fair and flexible employer who makes decisions with common sense and by listening to people.
We are looking for qualified LTE L1 SW specialists to work in our demanding wireless communication and base station projects in Oulu. For those tasks you will need at least these skills and qualifications:
- Good understanding with SW development experience on LTE L1 / PHY layer
- Knowledge of L1 control software, handling of registers and interrupts
- Earlier experience from ARM and/or vector processors is an advantage
- Good mathematical background, algorithmic knowledge of complex signals and signal processing
- Ability to read and understand both customer- and standardization specifications
- Verbal and written and spoken English
- You get your kicks from working in a team and are committed to the shared goals
Send your application right away - we will start interviews even before the due date.