If you ask a person what is best in their work at Bittium, almost everyone says ”the work is very versatile”. This means, that the projects and ventures are very versatile but also, that the way of work is rich and fluent. Here you can put your heart into your work, work with a great team in progressing pace and you can feel proud of what you have accomplished. Those individuals, who tend to look outside the box, think a bit bigger and are eager to get their voices and ideas heard seem to thrive here at Bittium. The hard core of our business is our staff’s skill and enthusiasm to create something new.
Now we are looking for a person to lead our Connectivity Solutions business area SW service projects. Your task is leading a SW team or teams in various Medical Technology, embedded/industrial IoT and Telecom service business projects. You are a part of team already at the planning phase, calculating and estimating costs and negotiating with the customer. Naturally you oversee the actual project management. Technical background is necessary to successfully carry out the work and practical approach his appreciated. Communication and cooperation with internal operators, external partners and especially with the customers are an important part of you daily work. Our office is located close to central Tampere.
To be successful you will need these:
- Previous experience in team or project management duties
- Ability to manage software project phases (requirement specification, planning, implementation, follow-up and reporting)
- Understanding of agile methods and tools, such as Scrum/Kanban, Jira/Confluence
- Experience on workload estimates, schedules and project budget control
- Built-in leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on the essential also under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Interested? Apply today - we will start interviews even before the last date to apply.