If you ask a person what is best in their work at Bittium, almost everyone says ”the work is very versatile”. This means, that the projects and ventures are very versatile but also, that the way of work is rich and fluent. Here you can put your heart into your work, work with a great team in progressing pace and you can feel proud of what you have accomplished. Those proactive individuals, who tend to look outside the box, think a bit bigger and are eager to get their voices and ideas heard seem to thrive here at Bittium. The hard core of our business is our staff’s skill and enthusiasm to create something new. We also have modern and functional workspaces, ergonomics in order and the right tools. We offer great benefits and common events where people can get to know each other. We are a fair and flexible employer who makes decisions with common sense and by listening to people.
Now we are looking for a suitable person to strengthen the R&D services of our Connectivity Solutions PSA. In this position you are part of the business operations team, your responsibility being managing internal software projects and supporting the related customer projects already in an early state, when the project is at offer stage, cost are being estimated and negotiation are ongoing with the customer. To do this you need technical competence especially regarding embedded software development. Communication and cooperation with internal stakeholders, external partners and especially with the customers is an important part of the daily work. You have initiative and self-guiding way of work, but at the same time you are courageous team player with a good set of social skills. Naturally is it advantageous if already have know-how of operation on the fields of Telecom, IoT, MedTech or Automotive.
To be a success in your position you should have:
- Previous experience on leading a team or on project management
- Ability to control the different aspects of software projects (requirement definition, planning, execution, follow-up, and reporting)
- Hands-on understanding of agile methods and tools such as Scrum/Kanban, Jira/Confluence
- Experience on managing workloads, schedules, and project budgets
- Natural ability to coach and lead people
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on the essential also under pressure and in hectic situations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience in operating on customer interface
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Interested? Send your application already today, we start interviews already before the due date.