Now we are looking for a web architect to primarily work in Bittium Medical product development team. The team creates diverse software for analyzing human biosignals for the use of health care professionals. With our products and solutions our customers can provide people with even better care and to promote health proactively. Your work will have a direct impact on the usability and reliability of our products.
As a candidate we hope that you already have previous work experience on web services software development. You’re not afraid to challenge old solutions and will help us to find new ones. You are a member in a development team that has versatile expertise on developing medical equipment in micro services architecture. We appreciate an enthusiastic attitude towards challenges, positive and open mind towards your colleagues, and ability and willingness to share information with your team mates even if your basic element is not to be the biggest extrovert of the pack.
We expect you to have the following skills and abilities:
- Strong knowledge on web full stack -development and design
- You’re a team player and cooperation with internal interest groups and customers works fluently
- Experience on some of the following libraries and ecosystems: React, Vue, Angular, Svelte
- You are fluent with modern software methods and are used to choosing and using available open code components
- Virtualization platforms
- Backend with Pythonilla and Rest API
- Databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS or Google cloud)
- Experience in micro services architectures
- Experience in architecture documentation
- Experience in Windows Server / AD:n and psysical servers is a plus
Interested? Send your application today, we will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found.