If you ask a person what is best in their work at Bittium, almost everyone says ”the work is very versatile”. This means, that the projects and ventures are very versatile but also, that the way of work is rich and fluent. Here you can put your heart into your work, work with a great team in progressing pace and you can feel proud of what you have accomplished. Those proactive individuals, who tend to look outside the box, think a bit bigger and are eager to get their voices and ideas heard seem to thrive here at Bittium. The hard core of our business is our staff’s skill and enthusiasm to create something new. We also have modern and functional workspaces, ergonomics in order and the right tools. We offer great benefits and common events where people can get to know each other. We are a fair and flexible employer who makes decisions with common sense and by listening to people.
We are looking for a SW test engineer to work on our interesting medical technology projects in Tampere. In this position your job is to test embedded software, device an to develop automation methods regarding medical device.
To get the job done you should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in testing and test planning
- You are self-directing, self-motivated and a team player in the software development team
- You are good at grasping the big picture and able to understand the customers point of view also
- Knowledge and understanding of test automation (Python, Jenkins, Robot Framework etc.)
- Jira and Confluence competencies are beneficial
- Medical device user- and test experience is a plus (e.g. previous training or work experience)
Send your application already today, we will start interview already before due date.