If you ask a person what is best in their work at Bittium, almost everyone says ”the work is very versatile”. This means, that the projects and ventures are very versatile but also, that the way of work is rich and fluent. Here you can put your heart into your work, work with a great team in progressing pace and you can feel proud of what you have accomplished. Those individuals, who tend to look outside the box, think a bit bigger and are eager to get their voices and ideas heard seem to thrive here at Bittium. The hard core of our business is our staff’s skill and enthusiasm to create something new. We also have modern and functional workspaces, ergonomics in order and the right tools. We offer great benefits and common events where people can get to know each other. We are a fair and flexible employer who makes decisions with common sense and by listening to people.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our a highly skilled Safemove software development team working on our enterprise Mobile VPN product line. In this capacity you will be responsible for the chosen Windows software components in technical architecture, by maintaining and developing new features. You will also participate actively into brainstorming new ideas and developing the design practices.
What you should have in your toolbox:
- ability to manage things in big picture, take technical responsibility and willingness to learn more
- understanding and know-how on software architecture
- experience in (Windows) driver development
- Solid knowledge in programming using C/C++, experience in python or go is a merit
- Experience in developing software using Windows APIs
- Good understanding of overall IP networking, including routing, NAT, firewalls and Wi-Fi
- Windows network stack, WFP and Linux competencies would be a plus
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills and attitude
- Technological pioneer attitude!
To give our customers the best service a small amount of both domestic and international travelling may be required.
Björn works at Bittium’s Espoo office, this is what he has to say about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LkN71USWa8
Interested? Send your application already today; we're contacting potential candidates even before the end of apply period.